Perago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Perago website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

world of warcraft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nicknitro123

nicknitro123

world of warcraft Empty
PostSubject: world of warcraft   world of warcraft EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:47 am

id like to introduce my self a bit iv played wow from pritty much day one. expect for a short brake around the time burning crusdaes came out iv been around raiding guilds from what iv seen so far in this guild we have the potential to be oone of the best on server every member i have invited to raid has been commited and well organised expete stu but we expect that haha. at the momment the guild is verey new and there is still alot of stuff to sort out.

we need to organise raids guild bank and how to procede so bare with us all the offices are working hard behind the sceans to make sure every one gets a chance to raid and get that phat loot but you all have to help out as well and each other

simple things go along way grinding a few motes each day for guild bank adding a few gold each day using your professions to improve each others gear for free i no alot of you are a all rdy doing this and we thank you for it. riad planning is going a head atm for the kara, grulasy za and maghar we are also working on seting up a second kara grp so we can gear up twice as fast both teams will be designed to balance.

im happy to help any one who need help with gear all my enchants are free all i requare is you to help grind some of the mats if i dont hav ethem all rdy affraid
Back to top Go down
http://pawnedstar.com
Warmaster Gorrechild
Admin
Warmaster Gorrechild

world of warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: world of warcraft   world of warcraft EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:31 am

I think i must share everyone a video recording of Dan of what happened when he decided to leave wow after the release of the Burning Crusade for that short period of time his life, but back then he was Chinese looking and was short than the picture he recently sent in. Ladies and gentle i give you Dan after wow Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://perago.forumotion.net
nicknitro123

nicknitro123

world of warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: world of warcraft   world of warcraft EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:52 am

lol thats pritty close my pc rig far better then that any one whos played hard time in wow no what im talking about when u walk away your still working out in your head what your missing what you should be doing and wondering how your frends are making out nad what phat loot just droped.
Back to top Go down
http://pawnedstar.com
Sponsored content

world of warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: world of warcraft   world of warcraft Empty

Back to top Go down

world of warcraft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perago :: General :: WOW-
Jump to: