Perago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Perago website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anouncment from Lagrange ( AKA me)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lagrange

Anouncment from Lagrange ( AKA me) Empty
PostSubject: Anouncment from Lagrange ( AKA me)   Anouncment from Lagrange ( AKA me) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:34 am

Hi guys
a couple of days ago i got back from an aweseme vacation in NYC and Washington DC.
meanwhile, the subscription for WOW was stopped (it's being managed by my my mom since it was originally ment for my little bro).
so it's gonna be a few more days before the subscription will be renewed and since i got some more exams coming, i'm not sure when exactly i will see you guys in the World of Warcraft, but don't panic, cause i will for sure, it will just take some time.
i hope i'll be back before WOTLK comes out.
miss you all and will see you guys sooner or later (so don't kick from guild (: )

have fun, Lagrange
Back to top Go down
Warmaster Gorrechild
Admin
Warmaster Gorrechild

PostSubject: Re: Anouncment from Lagrange ( AKA me)   Anouncment from Lagrange ( AKA me) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 7:16 am

That is ok Lag, we have not thrown you out of the guild, but truth be told we weren't going to either had you not sent this post in. Not much is happen at the moment except people on the game aren't that happy about the new patch and etc.
Back to top Go down
https://perago.forumotion.net
lagrange

PostSubject: Re: Anouncment from Lagrange ( AKA me)   Anouncment from Lagrange ( AKA me) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:19 pm

tnx stu, (i was'nt realy worried i'll get kicked)
i got some problems with the new warrior talent tree myself, (defense rating for example)
but there are some cool things there aswell.
hope i'll be back soon.

Lagrange
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anouncment from Lagrange ( AKA me)   Anouncment from Lagrange ( AKA me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Anouncment from Lagrange ( AKA me)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perago :: General :: Off-topic-
Jump to: