Perago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Perago website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cornishtommy Will be back sometime, somewhere you poor people!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cornishtommy

Cornishtommy Will be back sometime, somewhere you poor people! Empty
PostSubject: Cornishtommy Will be back sometime, somewhere you poor people!   Cornishtommy Will be back sometime, somewhere you poor people! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 9:18 am

Twisted Evil Hope you are all well and acheiving online virtual greatness, I have met a wonderful women and am knuckling down in my new job, I have canceled my account for now, having attaned most of the gear I need and having played near enough non stop for 18months... I feel a long break is in order, many thanks to you all for allowing me a forum to vent the days stresses and strains, sorry if I have offended any of you by my absence or my huge mouth when I was online.
You are all nice people and look forward to seeing you in the future in Hellfire, properly after the lich king comes out. I have to much to do at present and when I do return, will not be in the volume I have shown in the past!
Good luck with the raids/heroics, remeber to help Sue as she is doing this for all your benefit and is a lovely lady to boot.
So, be well, good luck and God bless....untill we meet again...... Cornishtommy bids you all farewell.
Back to top Go down

Cornishtommy Will be back sometime, somewhere you poor people!
Page 1 of 1